Somehow all of the comments on my Bossypants post disappeared as well as a few layout changes all within a period of 24 hours. Sorry if yours was one of those comments. I'm working on figuring this all out a little better.
This morning I'm headed out to catch a pre-noon showing of Bridesmaids. At AMC you can go to a movie before noon for a discounted ticket price of $4.50. That's how much it SHOULD cost to go to a movie. I feel a little guilty about going out though. I woke up and noticed a mountain of laundry that needs doing, and my husband had to cancel his golf plans due to weather. Remember me saying how I have a hard time trying to relax?
Actually, I'm looking forward to my day, so I won't over analyze it on here. Maybe I'll come home and my husband will have done all the laundry with his newly acquired free time. :)
I hope Bridesmaids gets me laughing. I like Kristen Wiig. The noises she can make with her voice are so ridiculous sometimes, it is hard not to chuckle at least a little.
Here's to Saturday!
Blogger went down on Thursday and deleted a bunch of posts/comments. Not your fault!
ReplyDelete